Christmas through the Eyes of a Child Joey & Carla Link December 2017 Have you looked at Christmas through your child’s eyes? For the toddler it’s new shiny objects to pull off a tree or bows and paper to tear off presents, not that they know what presents even are. Then there is […]
- Blog Archives
- Book Reviews
- Dating, Courting and Choosing a Mate…What Works?
- DVD & Book Study Questions
- Follow Us on Social Media!
- Moms Notes
- Navigating The Rapids of Parenting
- Parenting Topics
- Recommended Links
- Taming the Lecture Bug DVD
- Taming the Lecture Bug-Study Questions
- Teaching Materials
- Teen Camp 2014
- Why Can’t I Get My Kids to Behave?
- Blogs by Joey & Carla
- About the Links
Parenting Made Practical Newsletter
© 2018 Parenting Made Practical